We are happy you have expressed interest in working with us here at Great Harvest. There are a few
important things you need to know before you continue with the application process.
Great Harvest Bread Co.
is a special company. A lot of teamwork and effort goes into each day. We are
excited about what we do and the product that we sell.
Customer service is our top priority!
Everyone in the bakery is expected to be attentive to and serve customers. While we care a lot about what goes into our products and making sure that we maintain a high standard in everything that we produce, we care even more about our customer’s experience at Great Harvest.
We try to provide a memorable experience for all our customers.
Holidays are especially important at Great Harvest.
These are especially busy times for us and this
makes teamwork that much more important. Employees are expected to put forth their best effort and be flexible with their schedules.
Therefore, you are expected and needed to work during this time. If you have obligations or vacations planned during the holidays, you need not apply. We are flexible
with schedules & vacations during other parts of the year.
Unless you meet and main tain these standards, your application cannot be accepted:
- Hair must be clean, well groomed and kept off your face.
- Men must be clean-shaven or keep their beards and mustaches well trimmed.
- Jewelry appropriate to our business may be worn by employees unless there is a safety issue.
- No facial jewelry (small nose post subject to approval by manager)
- Tattoos visible to our guests are not allowed unless approved by manager.
Thank you for your interest in Great Harvest.
We look forward to reviewing your application.